- Alberto Barceló, USA. WHO/PAHO advisor for non transmissible diseases. Cánada
- Aleida M. Rivas Blasco Diabetes and Pregnancy Unit. Hospital City Dr. Enrique Tejera. University of Carabobo. Valencia. Venezuela
- Álvaro Rico, Colombia MD, Endocrinologist, Director FINDEMOS, President FDC & FCD Colombia.
- Aristidis Veves, USA Research Director, Microcirculation Lab and Joslin-Beth Israel Deaconess Foot Center,Professor, Harvard Medical School, Address: Palmer 321A, West, BIDMC, One Deaconess Road, Boston, MA, 02215, USA.
- Balduino Tschiedel, Brasil. MD, MSc Presidente Instituto da Criança com Diabetes Publicista. President Department of Diabetes, Brazilian Society of Endocrinology and Metabolism. Brazil.
- Carlo Mariaf Caravaggi, Università Vita Salute San Raffaele Milano, Centro Interdipartimentale per la Cura del Piede Diabetico Istituto Clinico CIttà Studi Via Jommelli 17 Milano Italy.
- David Armstrong, DPM, MD, PhD Professor of Surgery and Director Southern Arizona Limb Salvage Alliance (SALSA) University of Arizona College of Medicine USA
Several parallel meetings and workshops
- 1st Italian-Cuban meeting on prevention of diabetes and their complications: It will be dedicated to discuss about strategies for prediction, prevention and management of diabetes and their complications.
- 1st Brazil-Cuba meeting on integral care of diabetic foot ulcer patients.
- SACA-IDF regional meeting.
- Meeting of young international leaders with diabetes.