Date: December 10 and 11, 2018
The International Workshop Course on the Practical Application of Recombinant Human Epidermal Growth Factor (fCEhr) in Patients with Diabetic Foot Ulcers (UPD) will focus in the basic aspects of healing processes in diabetics, as well as in the practical procedures for treating diabetic wound with Heberprot-P.
- Main elements of the healing mechanism in diabetic patients.
- Role of human recombinant Epidermal Growth Factor (hrEGF) in wound healing.
- Development and main achievements of Heberprot-P therapy.
- Practical Procedures backed up by the Cuban Health Ministry for the comprehensive care of diabetic foot ulcers.
- Diabetic foot ulcer classification used in Cuba.
- Practical procedures in the treatment of neuropathic diabetic foot ulcers.
- Practical procedures in the treatment of ischemic diabetic foot ulcers.
- Most frequent reported adverse events using Heberprot-P.
- Practical experiences in the treatment of very complex diabetic foot ulcers.