All submitted abstracts will be analyzed by a Scientific Committee for selecting them either as oral or poster presentation. The text of the abstract should be explanatory enough to allow its understanding by the Organizing Committee of the Congress, avoiding the use of adjectives or epithets not compatible with scientific writing. Summary must provide precise data as well as clear interpretations and conclusions. Abstracts may be presented in Spanish or English (preferably in English) in line with the statement above.
Methodology for submitting the abstract:
- Enter into the congress web site.
- Fill out the form carefully, which can be written in Spanish or English, but preferably in English
- Abstract including headings should be a maximum of 3,000 characters.
- If for some reason you can not send your summary, you can send it directly to the following email address: email@example.com, with the information requested in the form shown below. Put as a matter of mail: Submission of Summary-Congress 2018.
If the paper is selected as oral presentation, it must be presented in power point format, in an exhibition planned 15 minutes, leaving 5 minutes to answer questions from the audience.
If the paper is selected as a poster presentation, we will send you a template for your digital presentation.
Digital Poster details:
- Slide sized for on-screen show (16:9)
- The poster content must follow the following format:
- Authors and affiliations
- Procedures (Materials and Methods)
Templates for power point presentations and posters will be available shortly.
If you wish to register for the event and not be an Exhibitor, see the registration form: Register
After completing the form, and to complete your registration as an exhibitor, click on the following link to pay your participation in the event: Make payment.