Date: from December 10 to 14, 2018
Endorse this conclave:
- Cuban Society of Diabetes.
- Cuban Society of Endocrinology.
- Cuban Society of Angiology and Vascular Surgery.
- Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology.
- HeberBiotec SA.
- Diabetes prevention.
- Diabetes as metabolic .
- Links between obesity and diabetes.
- Diabetes type 1 and 2. Global medical updates in early detection, metabolic control and treatments.
- Gestational Diabetes.
- Retinopathy, nephropathy and neuropathy produced by diabetes.
- Incretine system and cardiovascular protection.
- Diabetes control through insulin. State of the art in insulinization.
- Cardiovascular problems in diabetes, clinical research in this issue.
- Molecular biology of wound healing mechanisms.
- Failure of healing mechanisms in diabetic patients.
- Role of different growth factors in regulating wound healing mechanisms.
- Diabetic foot ulcer as a severe diabetes complication.
- Could be considered the local infiltration of human recombinant growth factor (hrEGF) (Heberprot-P) the first and unique replacement therapy in the treatment of diabetic foot ulcers.
- Practical procedures in the treatment of infected diabetic foot ulcer.
- Peripheral arterial disease.
- Revascularization procedures.
- Neuropathic and ischemic diabetic foot ulcer patients, main differences and similarities among them.
- Charcot foot.
- Main achievement and challenges in the state of the art of diabetic foot ulcer treatments.
- Practical medical experiences in the use of human recombinant epidermal growth factor in the treatment of very complex diabetic foot ulcers.
- Implementation of health programs to control diabetes.
- Active surveillance for early detection of diabetic foot ulcers.
- Role of primary, secondary and tertiary health care levels in the implementation of comprehensive care programs for diabetic foot ulcer patients.
- Comprehensive care program to guarantee safe pregnancy in diabetic women.
- New development in the control of diabetes.
- Post marketing pharmaco-vigilance of Heberprot-P in the Cuban health system.
- Biosafety record of the use of human recombinant epidermal growth factor in diabetic foot ulcer patients.
To see details of the symposiums, click on the link: Know details of the symposiums.