- Symposium 1. Endocrinology of diabetes. Organizers: Dr. Ana Ibis Conesa / Dr. Eduardo Cabrera
- Symposium 2. Molecular biology of wound healing. Organizers: Dr. Jorge Berlanga / Dr. Yssel Mendoza
- Symposium 3. Update on the treatment of wound healing. Organizer: Dr. Arístides García
- Symposium 4. Implementation of health programs for the comprehensive care of people with diabetes. Organizers: Dr. Julio Baldomero / Dr. Rosario Dioguardi
- Symposium 5. Cardiovascular problems associated with diabetes. Organizers: Dr. Eduardo Rivas / Dr. Reinaldo de la Noval
- Dr. Nam Han Cho. President of the International Diabetes Federation, South Korea.
- Dr. Vladimir Nikolaevich Obolensky. Associate Professor and head of the Department of General Surgery of the Faculty of Medicine of the Russian State University of Medicine Pirogov. Member of the Academy of Natural Sciences of Russia, Russia.
- Dr. Elof K. Eriksson. President of the Wound Healing Society (WHS). Professor and Chief Emeritus, Division of Plastic Surgery at Brigham & Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, USA.
- Dr. Shigeo Kono. Clinical professor of medicine, Graduate Medicine School of the University of Kyoto. Director of the WHO Collaborating Center for the Treatment and Education of Diabetes, National Hospital Organization, Kyoto Medical Center. WPR representative in the International Working Group on Diabetic Foot. Board member of D-Foot International, Japan.
- Dr. Irwing Kelman Cohen. Professor and president of the Emeritus Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Medical College of Virginia. Founder of the Wound Healing Society, USA.
- Dr. Aristidis Veves. Director of Research, Microcirculation Laboratory and Joslin-Beth Israel Deaconess Foot Center. Professor at Harvard Medical School, USA.
- Dr. Jesús R. Luna Fuentes. President of the Mexican Obesity Society (SMO), Mexico.
- Dr. Aziz Ghahary. Director of BC Professional. Fire and wound healing research group of firefighters. Department of Surgery / Plastic Surgery CORD (International Collaboration in Repair Discoveries). Blusson spinal cord center, Canada.
- Dr. Wenche S. Borgnakke. Master in Public Health, specialized in Public Dentistry, Department of Periodontics and Oral Medicine, School of Dentistry, University of Michigan, USA.
- Dr. Pavel Weber. Department of Internal Medicine, Geriatrics and Practical Medicine. Faculty of Hospital and University of Masaryk, Czech Republic.
- Dr. Timothy Lyons. Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Biomedical Sciences-Clinical Professor. Center of Vision and Vascular Science. Queen University, Belfast, United Kingdom, Ireland.
- Dr. Oded Shoseyov. Protein and nano-biotechnology engineering, Robert H. Smith Institute of Plant Science and Genetics, Israel.
- Dr. Jaime Arturo Bruges. Former president of the Colombian Diabetes Society. Treatment of diabetic foot ulcers in Cartagena de Indias, Colombia.
- Dr. Luigi Uccioli. Professor in Diabetes Univ. Roma Tor Vergata. Rome Italy. Chairman of the Diabetic Foot Ulcer Study Group of the Italian Diabetes Society and Treasurer of the Diabetic Foot Study Group of the European Association for Diabetes Studies (EASD). Member of the working group that has developed the International Guidelines on Diabetic Foot (IWGDF), Italy.
- Dr. Lourdes Kutbi Rivera. President of the Society for the Prevention of Cardiovascular Diseases, Puerto Rico.
- Dr. Peter Musil. General Director of the Pharmacy and Medicine Policy Section, Ministry of Health, Slovakia.
- Dr. Ricardo Hernández. San Rafael Hospital, San Salvador, Ministry of Health of El Salvador. The Savior.
- Dr. Gabriel A. Picone. Department of Economics, University of South Florida, USA.
- Dr. Victor Rodwin. Professor of Health Policy and Management, New York, USA.
- Dr. Gary C. Butts. Director of Diversity and Dean of the Mount Sinai Health System. Director of the Office of Diversity and Inclusion. Mount Sinai Health System, USA.
- Dr. Judith R. Gismondi. Chairman of the Board of Directors Coalition of interested medical professionals Oakland, California, USA.
Loren W. Greene. Clinical professor of Medicine and ObGyn. Faculty of affiliates in medical ethics, USA.
- Dr. Rosario Diosguardi. Head of the Good Living Program for the diabetic in RBV, Venezuela.
- Dr. Linda P. Sarna. Dean and teacher. Associate Professor Resident Social and Behavioral Sciences Member of the School of Nursing of the UCSF, World Program Against Cancer Family Helen Diller of the UCSF Integral Cancer, USA.
- Dr. Stella A. Bialous. Associate Professor Residency Social and Behavioral Sciences Member of the UCSF School of Nursing, Global Program against Cancer Comprehensive Family Against Cancer Helen Diller UCSF, USA.
- Dr. Mirna Andrade Ruiz. President of the Iberoamerican Society of Prev and Reh Cardiovascular, Spain.
- Dr. Verena L. Muzio González. Director of the Center for Clinical Research of Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, Cuba.
- Dr. Ileydis Iglesias Marichal. Professor and researcher .. Director of the National Institute of Endocrinology, Havana, Cuba.
- Dr. Eduardo Cabrera-Rode. Professor of the National Institute of Endocrinology of the University of Medical Sciences of Havana, Faculty “Manuel Fajardo”. Head of the Department of Immunology of the National Institute of Endocrinology, Cuba.
- Dr. Manuel Raíces. Researcher and business executive at the Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, Cuba.
- Dr. Yssel Mendoza Marí. Specialist in Molecular Biology of Diabetes at the Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, Havana, Cuba.