- Symposium 1. The molecular biology of the healing processes, clinical trials and the implementation of comprehensive care extension programs for patients with diabetic foot ulcers.
- Symposium 2. Therapies for the treatment of diabetic foot.
- Dr. David Armstrong, DPM, MD, PhD Professor of Surgery and Director of the Alliance for Limb Rescue of Southern Arizona. Professor at the College of Medicine of the Univ. Of Southern Arizona, USA.
- Dr. Andrew Boulton, UK
- Dr. Desmond Bell, USA
- Dr. William Marston, USA
- Dr. Talal Khader Talal, Qatar
- Dr. Aristidis Veves, MD, PhD, Research Director for Foot Center and the Microcirculation Lab at Joslin-Beth Israel Deaconess. Assistant Professor of surgery at Harvard Medical School, USA.
- Dr. Kelman Cohen, Professor Emeritus and Member of the Society of Plastic Surgery, Commonwealth University of Richmond, Virginia, USA.
- Dr. Luigi Uccioli, Professor in Diabetes Univ. Rome Tor Vergata. Rome, Italy. Chairman of the Study Group on Diabetic Foot Ulcer for the Italian Society of Diabetes and Treasurer of the Diabetic Foot Study Group for the European Association for the Studies on Diabetes (EASD).
- Dr. Carlo Caravaggi, Italy
- Dr. Bulent Ertrugul, Turkey
- Dr. Karin Schara, Slovenia
- Dr. Aleida Rivas, Venezuela
- Dr. Georg Daeschlein, Germany
- Dr. Jorge Berlanga, PhD, Cuba. Head of Cytoprotection and healing department at the Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (CIGB). Guest Researcher at the Universidad of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada. Guest Researcher at the Imperial Foundation for Cancer Research, London, UK.
- Dr. Pedro López Saura, Cuba
- Dr. Verena L. Muzio González. CUBA. PhD. Director of Clinical Research Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, Cuba.