All submitted abstracts will be analyzed by a Scientific Committee for selecting them either as oral or poster presentation. The text of the abstract should be explanatory enough to allow its understanding by the Organizing Committee of the Congress, avoiding the use of adjectives or epithets not compatible with scientific writing. Summary must provide precise data as well as clear interpretations and conclusions. Abstracts may be presented in Spanish or English (preferably in English) in line with the statement above.
Methodology for submitting the abstract:
- Enter into the congress web site http://hptcongress.cigb.edu.cu/.
- Fill out the form carefully, which can be written in Spanish or English, but preferably in English
- Abstract including headings should be a maximum of 3,000 characters.
- If you could not make through the Website by any technical fault, you can send it directly to the official Congress email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the paper is selected as oral presentation, it must be presented in power point format, in an exhibition planned 15 minutes, leaving 5 minutes to answer questions from the audience.
If the paper is selected as a poster presentation, we will send you a template for your digital presentation.
Digital Poster details:
- Slide sized for on-screen show (16:9)
The poster content must follow the following format:
- Authors and affiliations
- Procedures (Materials and Methods)
If you wish to register for the event and not be an Exhibitor, see the registration form: Register